iPhone Apps Point is a forum to discuss about iPhone , as well as have forums for discussion of other famous cell phones like , Nokia , Samsung , Android Based phones , Blackberry and others .

Thumbs up help, continous rebbotig and no imei, no wifi, nothing - iphone hardware problem

i have a 3GS new bootroom

after a lot of struggle and giving it up to some very bad technicians they have given back to me a useless iphone.

it began when i tried to install the 4.3 version then it all went wrong.

via iRev4 i managed to instal a custom firmware and i got my iphone hactivated, i can access the main menu, but there are to major issues:

1. it keeps rebooting every 2 - 5 minutes

2. i have gayed out the wifi, the bluetooth is 00:00:00:... dead, has no service at all...

i dont know what has been made to it previously but i nedd to fix it and i dont care if i cant unlock it or jailbreak it, i just want to use my legal carrier sim on it, and i dont care what OS ill be back into if i can fix it

Thumbs up help, continous rebbotig and no imei, no wifi, nothing - iphone hardware problem

i forgot to say that it has had water damage before but it seems to run ok now..

I have 1 like this, kindly let me know how to fix it. Thanks

nearly for sure baseband chip problem (not making good contact Along with board)

u can tray chang base band i hawe solved same problam .

i tried to install ipads baseband but it did nothing, im starting to think it is a hardaware problem, i have someone who deals Along with hardaware checking it now... im waiting to see what he says.

i have tried everything and i mean everything and searched all over the web for all the forums and blogs and so far everyone who seemed to have the same problem hasnt had any luck software speaking.

i think its the baseband chip or somethjing like that.

ill post if i have any luck Along with it