Thumbs up Iphone 3g Earpiece solve without FLEX change - iphone hardware issue solution ?

Hello if you have IPHONE 3g Along with earpice problem no want ti change flex or change connector, just make this and will work 100%. Tested by me today. title=wink

Enjoy

Thumbs up Iphone 3g Earpiece solve without FLEX change - iphone hardware issue solution ?

This image is verry clear ... I hope to to be helped you. Don`t forgot to press Thank`s if is useful for you.

thanxs mate ive been searching for this jumper way frm last night...u saved me..thnxs alot mate !

tricks will good follow, i think its usefull.

pls clear that points

good job bro i was facing this problem and dont had that flex and was expecting jumper like that.you solve big problem.thanx