Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up 3gs only dfu after cleaning by contact cleaner spray! - iphone hardware problem

hi ,this iphone 3gs have a no sound problem,i have cleaned Along with spray contact cleaner and the sound not come on,but after that cleaning i have another big problems,the phone not start up and i try Along with itunes restore and it goes on after many error,but goes on. After several hours goes off suddenly,restart only Along with long press of power button and home button,now the phone not goes on and give me error 1601 and other similar to. The screen is black,the phone is only dfu ! what can i do?im a newbie of hardware repair but ive bought tornado ir and preheater!can you to be helped me kindly!thanks

Thumbs up 3gs only dfu after cleaning by contact cleaner spray! - iphone hardware problem

i have same problem Along with iPhone 4, after Clean Along with Some thinner, now the digitizer ot working...

to Mr. wites,i will to try washing Along with gasoline.

in the past i have read from other members experiances of another good cleaner is alcool isopropylic, what about you?

the gasoline is fuel for car?how many time stay the pcb in gasoline?and how to wash it?thanks

Quote:

franco127 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    to Mr. wites,i will to try washing Along with gasoline.

in the past i have read from other members experiances of another good cleaner is alcool isopropylic, what about you?

the gasoline is fuel for car?how many time stay the pcb in gasoline?and how to wash it?thanks
    Isopropyl not recommended,clean Along with toothbrush soaked in gasoline not necessary to make bath.

ok ,if this cleaning resolve boot problem after that for no sound problem ill want to try rehot of audio ic !what do you think ?this is the right thing? can be dangerous after gasoline washing?

Quote:

franco127 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ok ,if this cleaning resolve boot problem after that for no sound problem ill want to try rehot of audio ic !what do you think ?this is the right thing? can be dangerous after gasoline washing?
    I clean only Along with gasoline every water damaged phone contacts & connectors.

No sound where speaker,earspeaker or mic?