Thumbs up need help: iphone 4 no network, its kepping searching and no service only! - iphone hardware problem

as the title the iphone was not having water or any damages, also it not locked by any network. i tried to restore, and push the main board to another full working cover but still problem. i think it could be problem on the antenna line but i could not fine any where the solution. kindly if someone have the antenna ways or solved this problem before to be helped me!

thanks all!

Thumbs up need help: iphone 4 no network, its kepping searching and no service only! - iphone hardware problem

Quote:

chuvanthuongvn [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    as the title the iphone was not having water or any damages, also it not locked by any network. i tried to restore, and push the main board to another full working cover but still problem. i think it could be problem on the antenna line but i could not fine any where the solution. kindly if someone have the antenna ways or solved this problem before to be helped me!

thanks all!
    If this goldplated component not beep/short jump it like in photo Along with yellow.

By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at 2011-09-06

Quote:

Wites [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If this goldplated component not beep/short jump it like in photo Along with yellow.

By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at 2011-09-06
    pro, i cannot see the picture, can you attach it kindly!

Quote:

chuvanthuongvn [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    pro, i cannot see the picture, can you attach it kindly!
    I see the photo.

What you see kindly explain i will try to fix?

Try now this solution see photo if you not see that mean someone is blocking it.

By [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] at 2012-01-03

thanks for all! the problem is solved. i changed the ic: apple 338S0626 infineon GSM/W-CDMA transceiver as the red mark in picture below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Note that: you have to check and make sure the iPhone is not locked or you have the original Sim card to active because after you change that ic you will want to restore again otherwise your iPhone will stay in logo connect to iTunes.