Thumbs up backlight issue - looking for solution of iphone hardware

Hey there! Im fairly new to iphones, i replaced lcd+digitizer on a previously water-damaged phone (it worked fine, just screen was cracked nothing else). Everything was good for about 2 days until the backlight wasnt going on.

I rechecked all connections, reassembled and it worked for a day. Now the backlight doesnt come on, only for a second when i press the unlock button. Some googling on this led me here and a few other links which indicated that certain ICs wanted to be replaced. Im looking for some opinions, perhaps.. a pointer in the right direction.

I tried restoring the phone, but it seems like it made the small time it turns on when you press unlock, to be shorter.

Thumbs up backlight issue - looking for solution of iphone hardware

Quote:

Hey there! Im fairly new to iphones, i replaced lcd+digitizer on a previously water-damaged phone (it worked fine, just screen was cracked nothing else). Everything was good for about 2 days until the backlight wasnt going on.

I rechecked all connections, reassembled and it worked for a day. Now the backlight doesnt come on, only for a second when i press the unlock button. Some googling on this led me here and a few other links which indicated that certain ICs wanted to be replaced. Im looking for some opinions, perhaps.. a pointer in the right direction.

I tried restoring the phone, but it seems like it made the small time it turns on when you press unlock, to be shorter.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Try this coil it it for the backlight