Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up IPhone 4S Disabled Bypass - Need Help! - looking for solution of iphone software

I have never set up an I Tunes account and never backed up my I Phone 4S. Today, I reset the passcode and accidentally hit the wrong key twice so the passcode is not what I intended it to be. I have the kiss of death red screen that says IPhone is disabled. Conncet to I Tunes. I called Apple and they told me that if I did this, all of my data would be lost. I am a salesperson and I desperately want certain very important text messages on my phone as well as Notes for a court case. Is there ANYTHING I can do? Absolutely sick over this and know I wont be sleeping tonight. Is there a phone number I can call you on to troubleshoot? kindly tell me there is a way to get past this Passcode issue that Apple wont tell me about and I can access my phone again Along without losing the data on it. I want the data to stay on the phone. I am So Desperate here.

Thank you,

Lisa

Thumbs up IPhone 4S Disabled Bypass - Need Help! - looking for solution of iphone software

no chance for iphone 4s...

only restore and no other way.. no backup then no other way to retrieve or make copy of the files..

no chane to retrieve your data,files,contacts, restoring is the only way to revive your iphone...

no chance to backup ur data so u restore iphone in itunes

There is no number that we send any solutions to you lisa. Those informations has been lost, that just it.

sorry bro.. there is no more change to recover your data.. only restore can fix that issue...