Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier 't' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(340) : eval()'d code on line 49

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Set hosts to cydia on exit is not highligheting on tinyumbrlla how to solve it? - this hardware issue ?

Thumbs up Set hosts to cydia on exit is not highligheting on tinyumbrlla how to solve it? - this hardware issue ?

Quote:

lionfinger2007 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Am having problem on restoring my iPhone 3gs Along with version 5.1.1 so in other to use tiny umbrella I wasn`t able since `SET HOSTS TO CYDIA ON EXIT`box is not highlighted Please how will I get it highlighted inorder to check it?

so does it mean that no body have experienced this kind of problem before?

tinyumbrella > advance > un check

if box not high lighted then, use last version of tiny next disable antivirus because its delete/block host file when tiny run, try Along with good internet connection.

Quote:

tkowsar [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    tinyumbrella > advance > un check

if box not high lighted then, use last version of tiny next disable antivirus because its delete/block host file when tiny run, try Along with good internet connection.

Please do i want to connect the iPhone before starting the tiny umbrella because I have tried many ways but it did not highlighted?

same problem here any fix

i diasbled anitvirus still grey title=frown

Visitors found this page by searching for:

set hosts to cydia on exit not highlighted

set hosts to cydia on exit grey

how can i check set hosts to cydia on exit

Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit

what is set hosts to cydia on exittinyumbrella set hosts to cydia on exit greyset host to cydia on exit grey