Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up need viber to install on iphone 3gs 4.1, pls guide me how ? - iphone software problem

i have older version of viber and when i try to install show me autorhize pc i forget Along with wich apple id sownload this older version and when i try to install new version show me want ios 4.3 or later now have any way to istall viber on 4.1 if yes how ???

Thumbs up need viber to install on iphone 3gs 4.1, pls guide me how ? - iphone software problem

yes possible look for old version off viber or upgrade 3gs version

yes i have old versiona of viber but cannot istall Along with itunes and when i install Along with other tools show icon on phone but not open and i dont want to upgrade to 6.0.1 bcz not have untathered jailbreak and not have shsh to restore to 5.1.1 or another version, if have anyone tested and that works version of viber on 4.1 3gs pls share here....

This version is working on IOS 4.1 Tested by metitle=stick

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

there is viber v1 or 1.1 it work fine Along with 3gs and 3g version 4.1

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]