iPhone Apps Point is a forum to discuss about iPhone , as well as have forums for discussion of other famous cell phones like , Nokia , Samsung , Android Based phones , Blackberry and others .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up iphone 4 not charging and not sync by itunes? - is this hardware issue ?

the customer use chaina charger and its connected Along with direct voltage (220 volt) and the power ic burned i change the powr ic and the iphone working but when i connect the phone to the charge its not charging and no sync Along with itunes i change 3 power ic and change q2 and L2_pmu and C63_PMU and L1 _ s1 _ s2 but its seam where can be the problem?

Thumbs up iphone 4 not charging and not sync by itunes? - is this hardware issue ?

Sorry cant to be helped mate, maybe you could to be helped out I have one thats not charging change the Q2 check the charging coil and it ok it show the charging icon now but still no charging

Thanks

check in battery connector (+) check Along with multimeter the plus should have 1,2 volt if dont have voltage on battery connector change the power ic befor change the power ic check battery way (NTC and GAS_GAUGE_CONN) and check on L2_PMU if you have 3.7 volt when the phone connected to the charge its must have 3.7 volt

any idea plss??????????

Quote:

air_chair256
    any idea plss??????????
    L3 and L4 near dock connector is good?5V is present Along with charger at each color how i draw in my solution?

hi my friend yes i have 5v and i replace L3 and L4 but its seam

i just looking about the volt how the charge voltage go to the battery from power ic in the schematic the voltage go to q2 then go to power ic then go to L2_PMU (vcc_main) after that go to the R165_PMU and return to the power ic? but how the charge volt go to the battery connector? i check the way from battery connector to the power ic but i see the battery way (+) go to the baseband cpu (U9_RF) ??? how the battery connector connected to the power ic?