Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 13
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    762

    Thumbs up iPhone 4s Backlight Only - iphone hardware issue solution ?



    So last night I replaced the screen on a friends iPhone and now only the backlight is working and when I put the old screen on I had the same issue title=confused wat do I have to do to fix this I have had the battery unhooked all day and when I plugged it back in I got no love.

    Does this to be helped me?


  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,739

    Thumbs up iPhone 4s Backlight Only - iphone hardware issue solution ?

    Bump sorry but my friend wants a Phone <3

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,727

    Thumbs up iPhone 4s Backlight Only - iphone hardware issue solution ?

    try to clean the dock of the mother bord and the flex

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,663

    Thumbs up iPhone 4s Backlight Only - iphone hardware issue solution ?

    Quote:

    youssef1
    try to clean the dock of the mother bord and the flex
    Same issue I cause it wants a new logic board title=frown

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,807

    Thumbs up iPhone 4s Backlight Only - iphone hardware issue solution ?

    Quote:

    jerdav200
    So last night I replaced the screen on a friends iPhone and now only the backlight is working and when I put the old screen on I had the same issue title=confused wat do I have to do to fix this I have had the battery unhooked all day and when I plugged it back in I got no love.

    Does this to be helped me?
    This for iphone 4.

    If the phone you have is iphone 4S look near LCD connector maybe you have missed some component.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,817

    Thumbs up iPhone 4s Backlight Only - iphone hardware issue solution ?

    Quote:

    Wite
    This for iphone 4.

    If the phone you have is iphone 4S look near LCD connector maybe you have missed some component.
    I did look around and I dont see anything wierd and it all fits rite this is the first time I have ever had any issues at all and the backlight isnt even working when it should like sometimes it comes on when the phone comes on and other times it doesnt title=confused and the phone is pickup fine by iTunes title=frown

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. 3gs backlight fault testing? - iphone hardware issue solution ?
    By ionut-gujrati in forum iPhone Hardware
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 12:48 PM
  3. backlight issue - looking for solution of iphone hardware
    By Tarasy556 in forum iPhone Hardware
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:02 AM
  4. iphone4 backlight solution here........... - iphone hardware issue solution ?
    By Lise in forum iPhone Hardware
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:09 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 05:15 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

iphone 4 fl3 fl4

Bookmarks

Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Google

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 
Top