Thumbs up Need help urgently PLZZZZZZZ restore error (2009) - iphone software issue solution ?

i am facing a problem Along with an iphone stuck in recovery mode,i dont know which firmware he is running now,its new bootrom,when i try to restore to any version,Along with or Along without tinyumbrella,an erro pop up from itunes error(2009),and cant restore any ideas ? i tried dfu mode same error title=frown

Thumbs up Need help urgently PLZZZZZZZ restore error (2009) - iphone software issue solution ?

is it iphone 3g/gs???

its 3gs 32GB man,cant find anny solution title=frown theres a guy that he told me its a RAM problem :S !!?!

Windows XP

Close iTunes and disconnect the iPhone or iPod touch.

Choose Start > Control Panel.

Inside the Control Panel, open Administrative Tools.

Open Services.

Select Apple Mobile Device and click Stop the service as shown below:

After the service is stopped, Click Start the service.

After the Apple Mobile Device service has started again, open iTunes and connect the device.

2. Windows Vista

Close iTunes and disconnect the iPhone or iPod touch.

Click the Windows Start button

In the Start Search field type Services.

In the Programs section of the search results, Click Services.

Select Apple Mobile Device and click Stop the service as shown below:

After the service is stopped, click Start the service.

After the Apple Mobile Device service has started again, open iTunes and connect the device.

If after restarting the Apple Mobile Device Service you encounters Along with same problem then reinstall AMD S. For reinstalling just uninstall the iTunes from control panel then navigate to C:/ >> Program Files >> iTunes Right-click the iTunes folder and select Delete and choose Yes when asked to confirm the deletion. Note: This folder may have already been deleted if iTunes was successfully removed. Now Restart your computer and Install the latest version of iTunes