iPhone Apps Point is a forum to discuss about iPhone , as well as have forums for discussion of other famous cell phones like , Nokia , Samsung , Android Based phones , Blackberry and others .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Iphone 3GS IMEI WIFI and Bluetooth 0000??? - iphone hardware problem

The phone was new client bought from shop and tried do do something like jailbreak or .... and when he came to me IMEI and Bluetooth was 0000 How to resolve this

i tried for update IOS 5.0 but there came error at the end and phone stuck into Recovery Mode

How to solve this Problem????

Brother only one solution ,Just remove baseband chip and change it Along with for new one? 100% tested ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:

deep24
    Brother only one solution ,Just remove baseband chip and change it Along with for new one? 100% tested ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Confarm you ? pls tested solution picture post pls.

Quote:

kushol
    Confarm you ? pls tested solution picture post pls.
    kindly im faceing the same problem let me know as wel 3gs 00000 bluetoth sn/

Quote:

deep24

Bingo 100%okey ....................

I searching for this problem 3 weeks and there is no solution. I dont know what to do. My iPhone 3GS is brand new.

What I have to do?

Thanks

Visitors found this page by searching for:

hardware solution iphone 3gs imei 0000

iphone 3gs no imei no wifi no bluetooth fix

problem wifi and imei 3gs

how to 3gs fix bluetooth 0000

probléme wifi imei 3gs