Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thumbs up pls help .iphone 4 after remove Audio ic go in DFU mode - iphone hardware problem

yes you are right the problem in the ram cuz now i remove the ram and i connect the iphone to the itunes Along without ram so i saw the iphone connected in DFU mode and when i restore it show error 1601 so now i try to reball the ram i clean the CPU and ram from the glue now i want replace it i will reply the result , thank you so much

Thumbs up pls help .iphone 4 after remove Audio ic go in DFU mode - iphone hardware problem

i hope you will fix that thing! ....because i had the same problem! title=smileiPhones dont like too much warm title=winkGood luck Friend!

hi everybody , sorry for my late reply now its done my iphone back to life title=smilei remove the ram and reball and replace it again in first time its not work but i try reball it again and its working , the iphone turn on now i restoring the iphone and i have another iphone Along with this problem this iphone damaged before 2 month maybe, and i dont have any solution before but now i think i can repair it

thank you for dog68 and kostelectronics for to be helped me and i hope this solution be to be helpedful for everyone